To edit a saved card’s address info, or to add a new payment method to your account using the Quadpay Customer Portal, click here and log in via verification code, using either your mobile number or account email.
Note: Card number, cardholder name, expiration and CVC are not editable payment card fields. Should your card expire, but the card number remain the same, the expired card must be removed from the account entirely and the new card must be added separately. In order to remove a card, it cannot be listed as the saved card for an active order, and you must have at least one other card on your Quadpay account.
Once logged in, follow the below steps to Edit the address of a saved card:
- At the top of the page, select Dashboard.
- Under "Saved Cards" click Edit next to the card you’d like to update the address for.
- To update address, you’ll need to fill out each field. Once done, click Update Address.
Note: You can delete a card from this page as well, as seen above.
You can also Add a new card in the Customer Portal in two easy steps (note: to then use a newly added card for an existing order, be sure to read the following section’s steps):
- Still within the Dashboard, next to “Saved Cards” click Add.
- Fill out all info for your new card, and click Save when finished.
To use a newly added card for installments on an existing order, follow the below steps:
- At the top of the page, select Orders.
- Then, select View Order next to the order you’d like to update the card for.
- Within the Order Details on the left side, under “Payment Card”, click Edit.
- Select Use this card next to your new card to use it for the order’s remaining installments.