Did you know that you can use the Quadpay App to place an online order with Amazon? You can place your order in a few simple steps.
Pro tip: Be sure to do the following once you reach the Amazon order review page BEFORE you complete checkout. See helpful video at bottom of the article if you have more questions!
- Scroll down and select Payment Method under the Payment Information section.
- Click on Add a payment method and then on Add a credit or debit card.
- Click on Pay with Quadpay and complete the on-screen steps which will help you create a Quadpay virtual card. If you’ve already done this, please skip this step.
- Then the Quadpay virtual card info will automatically be filled in on Amazon’s card information page. Did you know that if you tap the Quadpay card details, it will automatically copy to your clipboard? Please do NOT click on Set as default payment method.
- Simply click on Add your card, confirm that you have selected the Quadpay virtual card, click on the Continue button, and click on Place your order.