Every merchant sets up a Stripe Connect account during the integration process. This Connect account is a B2B payment facilitator that allows Quadpay to transfer funds directly to a merchant’s bank account via ACH. Through this account, we are able to pay out merchants the next business day following a transaction. We payout in batch payments.
Articles in this section
- I am a merchant. Where do I see payout information?
- I am a merchant. How can I change my bank account?
- I am a merchant. My Stripe account wasn’t approved, what do I do now?
- I am a merchant. Can I link to my existing Stripe account?
- I am a merchant. How do I get paid?
- I am a merchant. What is a Stripe Connect account?
- I am a merchant. Can I add a debit card?
- I am a merchant. What you need in order to create a Stripe Account with Quadpay