Existing customers see: <How do I sign in using the QuadPay App?>
To sign up for QuadPay Anywhere you must:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a US debit card to make a purchase
To sign up, open the app and enter your mobile number. A verification code will be sent to your number via SMS - enter the code in the app to continue.
Once you’ve added and verified your phone, you will be prompted to add your Name, email address, and date of birth.
Then, you’ll need to add your billing address. Please note this billing address must match the billing address of the card you intend to use for QuadPay purchases.
Once your personal details are added, you’ll be prompted to add a card. Tap “+Add a debit card” to continue. Enter the debit card information as prompted, then click “Add Payment Method”
And that’s it! You’re now ready to use QuadPay Anywhere! Click on "Start a Purchase" to begin.
Articles in this section
- How do I increase my spending limits in the App?
- Why am I seeing a Hang Tight! Your account is on hold message?
- How do I change my default payment card in the Quadpay App?
- How do I sign up for QuadPay using the QuadPay App?
- How do I update my Account via the QuadPay App?
- Why was I was signed out of the QuadPay App?
- How do I sign in using the QuadPay App?
- How do I update my email, address, or phone number in my QuadPay account?
- How do I delete a payment card in the Quadpay App?