This article has step-by-step instructions on how to make a purchase.
You can make a purchase at just about any store online or in-store with the QuadPay App.
Instructions for both online AND in-store purchases can be found below.
To purchase Online
- Sign in to the App.
- Tap the card to start a purchase request.
- Tap Online.
- Find a merchant by searching for the merchant name or by tapping the store image.
- After you find the store you want, tap "Pay with QuadPay."
- Make a purchase request. Enter the amount you want to spend including taxes and/or shipping. We recommend that you overestimate the amount because if the amount is not enough, the purchase will be denied.
Any estimated amount that is over the actual total amount will be refunded back to you. For example: If you estimate a $100 purchase, your first installment of $25 (without any fees) will be held on your card. If the actual total amount turns out to be $50, then your first installment will only be $12.50 (without any fees).
- Your estimated installment amounts and due dates will be displayed. Make sure to agree to any fees and the user agreement then tap "Request Purchase" to continue.
- Once this is done, your QuadPay virtual card number, expiration date and CVC number will be visible. Shop as normal and use the QuadPay virtual card to make your purchase at the merchant. You can also tap the card to copy it, and then paste it in the merchant's checkout.