You can update the phone number associated with your Quadpay account by following the steps outlined below:
- Head to the Customer Portal by clicking here
- Click Login using email instead
- Enter the email address associated with the account
- The verification code will then be sent to the email address submitted
- Enter this verification code under the verification code form on the customer portal login page
- Click dashboard on the top left and click edit next to your phone number
- You will be prompted to verify your payment method. Once the card number, expiration date, and security code are entered, select Verify. (If you do not have a payment method on the account, you will first need to add one before completing these steps.)
- Enter your new mobile number
- Click on send code, and enter the verification code that we sent to your new phone number as an SMS text message
Once the above steps have been completed, you can then login to Quadpay via the customer portal and the app using your new phone number.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have accidentally created more than one account with us, please submit a ticket request here under account questions.