You can make a purchase at just about any store the QuadPay App. Here's how:
- Sign in to the App.
- Tap the card to start a purchase request.
- Choose that you want to make a purchase at a store. Tap "In-Store."
- Enter the amount you want to spend and make sure to include any taxes. We recommend that you overestimate the amount because if the amount is not enough, the purchase will be denied.
Any estimated amount that is over the actual total amount will be refunded back to you. For example: If you estimate a $100 purchase, your first installment of $25 (without any fees) will be held on your card. If the actual total amount turns out to be $50, then your first installment will only be $12.50 (without any fees).
- Your estimated installment amounts and due dates will be displayed. Make sure to agree to any fees and the user agreement then tap "Request Purchase" to continue.
- Once this is done, your QuadPay virtual card will be visible. Simply pay for your purchase using this virtual card. You can give the card info to the employee or tap "Pay with Apple Pay" and tap your phone to the terminal.