You can make a purchase at just about any store the QuadPay App. Here's how:
- Sign in to the App.
- Tap the on the In-store tab above your QuadPay virtual card.
- Make a purchase request. Enter the amount you want to spend including taxes and/or shipping. We recommend that you overestimate the amount because if the amount is not enough, the purchase will be denied.
Any estimated amount that is over the actual total amount will be refunded back to you. For example: If you estimate a $100 purchase, your first installment of $25 (without any fees) will be held on your card. If the actual total amount turns out to be $50, then your first installment will only be $12.50 (without any fees).
All of the following screenshots are example screenshots that assume that the requested amount is $100. Your requested amount may be different, but the same set of instructions are still applicable.
- Add 10% to your purchase request to cover shipping and taxes.
- Your estimated installment amounts and due dates will be displayed. Make sure to agree to any fees and the user agreement then tap next to continue.
- Once this is done, your QuadPay virtual card will be visible. Simply pay for your purchase using this virtual card. You can give the card info to the employee or tap "Pay with Apple Pay".
- Click Done
8. Double-click the side button on your iPhone and authenticate to use Apple Pay.
9. Tap your iPhone at a supported checkout terminal and you should be all set!